How to appy COPACABANA?

neotrad

Hi
heart.gif

Could you please suggest/recommend me how to apply Copacabana as a highlighter(not a eyeshadow base)? What do you use to apply it, a brush, your finger? How do you blend it into your skin? etc...etc...?

Thank you very much in advance!
smiles.gif

prinzessin784

just swipe it on direct from the tube! Right on the cheek bones to get that highlighting effect. You can blend it in with your fingers to get the most natural look. I hope that helps!
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

I agree. I also find that making dots on the cheek bones, and buffing it with a stippling brush or kabuki gives a great glow to the face.

Glitziegal

I brush across the top of the stick and apply it directly to my face with the brush. Then blend lightly with my fingers. I use this is a C shape across the top of my cheekbones round to my temple area.

neotrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
just swipe it on direct from the tube! Right on the cheek bones to get that highlighting effect. You can blend it in with your fingers to get the most natural look. I hope that helps!
smiles.gif

That sure does help! Thank you!
th_kiss.gif

neotrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I agree. I also find that making dots on the cheek bones, and buffing it with a stippling brush or kabuki gives a great glow to the face.

I will try that with my MAC duo 188 or 187! Thank you!
smiles.gif

neotrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
I brush across the top of the stick and apply it directly to my face with the brush.

What kind of brush do you use? Do you think the MAC 242 would be good for it? Thank you!
smiles.gif

eyg

2 months late to reply to this post... but for anyone else who might come across this...

when I worked for Nars before, they always taught to use your fingers to swipe across the top and go straight to the face OR to swipe a good amount of Copa on the back of your hand and use your fingers to warm it up, then apply.

With the consistency of it, I've also warmed it on the back of my hand and then used a synthetic foundation brush...