How to attend launch parties

shimmercoconut

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me insight on how I can get invited to a launch party. Also I would love to know how to get the mac postcards (the new ones not old ones). I usually buy stuff online and I rarely visit the store but I live near a lot of Mac's. Thanks
yes.gif

purrtykitty

I would suggest just going into one of the MACs near you and asking to be put on the list for the next launch party when you know there is a collection releasing.

As for postcards, you could try asking your MAC if they have any. There are some rumors that MAC may not be making postcards anymore in an effort to cut costs, but no one knows for sure.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I would suggest just going into one of the MACs near you and asking to be put on the list for the next launch party when you know there is a collection releasing.

As for postcards, you could try asking your MAC if they have any. There are some rumors that MAC may not be making postcards anymore in an effort to cut costs, but no one knows for sure.

I am missing new Viva Glam postcards! They always had them with LE collections
ssad.gif

purrtykitty

Erin said that they didn't get any with VG, which is why she's not sure if MAC is going to continue doing postcards.

Meisje

It does make sense, both financially and environmentally, but it's also sad for those who like to collect.

Maybe they could have a subscription service? You could subscribe to mailings for a very small fee per year, they could cover their costs, and only the folks who want the card would get them (meaning they wouldn't be discarded).

murflegirl

My counter has told me that MAC has stopped making postcards. But then they mailed some out for SCF! I don't know how they get addresses to do that--but I want to be on that list! haha!