how to brighten the eye area??

malteze_bubbleg

does anyone know what to use to brighten the area under the eyes?????i couldnt find a very good picture but this is close to what i mean[[[girl in red]]]!!!!!if anyone knows what product to use let me know!!! Thanks a bunch!

brighteneyearea.jpg

TDoll

Benefit makes a great pale pink chubby pencil called Eye Bright that I used to use under my eyes all the time. I would trace it over my dark circles and blend. I need to pick up another one. I went through a whole pencil! They also have a new product for under the eye area called Powder-Flage. Its a pale pink loose powder. I can't wait to get my hands on some!

I'm also noticing that this girl is very tan. A lot of times, when I'm tan my eyes will look like that because I'm still using a lighter concealer under my eyes or simply from sunglasses.

Kiseki

Use something like MUFE's Lift Concealer and powder with a pearly loose or compact powder like MUFE's Shine-On or the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder very well blended.

Triskele

A lot of japanese girls use a shimmery white (or very light colored - if you're as tan as the girl in the pictures, white will look VERY strange) powder under their eyes. You can use pretty much any highlighter powder (NOT cream, powder only!). Put it on top of your face powder, lightly, and it'll brighten your eyes up quite a bit.

Nars Albatross works very well for this, as well as MUFE's compact shine on.

thelove4tequila

Hmmm well if I wanted to tackle that I would conceal my under eyes as usual (proper color/shade), use another concealer a shade or two lighter on top and blended outwards, then add a powder a shade or two lighter than the rest of the face. No shimmer though, I don't think that would look too good. Good luck.