How to bust open A tube of Too Faced Lip Injection EXTREAME?

BritneyDawn

How do i bust open A tube of Too Faced Lip Injection EXTREAME? I have two tubes of this that still are a 1/4 full each with product the brush wont reach.And this stuff is really expensive so i hardly want to just simply throw away a 1/2 of a tube combined of product. I know some of you bust open your Urban Decay Primer to get the remaining product so i was hoping the same might work for this.So could anyone kindly share how to bust open a product with ruining it? lol Or if you also have had the same issue with this particular product and have a different way of getting the product out, care to share? Thanks everyone!

BritneyDawn

Yes i was referring to a lip product but there is a "Too Faced Lash Injection" so i guess that's the confusion was? But yes i was speaking of a lip product,a lip plumper to be exact lol But i do like the Lash Injection Pinpoint for bottom lashes actually,its a wicked product! I recommend everyone gives that a try. And thanks for the vid ill have a look right now
smiles.gif

BritneyDawn

Yeah but for whatever reason i never knew about this little trick! lol Its cool though i tried it and it worked although i couldn't get out all the product but alot more then i could before.To get out the very last bit i bent out a bobby pin and sort of scooped the remainder out.So yeah very cool little trick thank you Enkore and the lovely person who posted the vid! This little trick we definitely come in handy
smiles.gif

starrynight0127

You could place it in a bowl of warm water for a min so it gets a little runny and then hold it upside down until the product goes to the top of the container and there ya go there's your product
smiles.gif