eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

GlamDazzled

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
photoshop
smiles.gif

well the photos probably have been retouched a little. but retouching is just for enhancment of whats already in the photo.

I wanna know what lip stuff was used
cry.gif

karen

I know, I was just being unhelpful and annoying.
tong.gif

Just looks like a lot of outside-of-lip liner and gloss to me. Again, heavily photoshopped.

GlamDazzled

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
I know, I was just being unhelpful and annoying.
tong.gif

Just looks like a lot of outside-of-lip liner and gloss to me. Again, heavily photoshopped.

yeah I was going to tell you but you already know!!
wavey.gif

martygreene

Honestly, those look like display manequins. I have quite a few, and the proportions and shapes and textures are spot-on for those photographs. So, how to get that look on your lips might be a bit hard, since those pictures may well not even be of actual makeup but literally paint on plastic and formed MDF.

GlamDazzled

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
Honestly, those look like display manequins. I have quite a few, and the proportions and shapes and textures are spot-on for those photographs. So, how to get that look on your lips might be a bit hard, since those pictures may well not even be of actual makeup but literally paint on plastic and formed MDF.

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Yeeeah I noticed the huge eyes and skin but I thought maybe the eyes were contacts and the skin was retouched! I guess I just got a little to excited about the gloss lol I wanted to believe it was real...but ok....you're probably right
weeping.gif

GlamDazzled

^^ I dont think its digitally created...but I do think martygreene was right...its a damn manequin :: sad ::

ShelleyME

I'm aware that this is a mannequin. But, just looking at the colors alone: I know that Shu Uemura made crazy feather lashes like that and probably makes every single shade of the eyeshadow, blush (Apricot or P Orange 53) and the lipstick (Rouge 134 or 351) or gloss color (Peach or nectarine). Go take a look at the website: http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/