How to get my skin looking like this? Please help!!

xIxSkyDancerxIx

http://ent.gz163.cn/2005-07-05/_1120547286_zt4.jpg

What would you rec. for skin like that? My skin isn't that light, but I love how her skin looks so natural and glowy
eyelove.gif
Does it look like she has blush on? If so what kind? It looks very light.

TIA!!!

Shimmer

snowkei's skin looks like that you might take a look at her tutorials and see some guidance there .
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

I get that glowy skin by mixing revlon skinlights, or some shimmer powder into my foundation. Don't put too much of the skinlights or powder or you will end up looking greasy. On top of that a few sprays of Fix+ and viola...instant dewy/glowy skin!

frocher

Prescriptives Magic adds a nice glow- just don't overdo it or it can look glittery in the daylight.

dmenchi

You could use strobe cream or benefits Moonbeam, clinique has a liquid highlighter as well that can be mixed with foundation. If you don't wear foundation you could use a highlighting powder. Lightscapades look like this on my skin(very pale person,here!
smiles.gif
)...oh and some mineral foundations give this slight glow, always check in daylight to assure your not a discoball LOL

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Quote:
You could use strobe cream or benefits Moonbeam, clinique has a liquid highlighter as well that can be mixed with foundation. If you don't wear foundation you could use a highlighting powder. Lightscapades look like this on my skin(very pale person,here!
smiles.gif
)...oh and some mineral foundations give this slight glow, always check in daylight to assure your not a discoball LOL

Should I use strobe cream alone or with foundation??

Quote:
I get that glowy skin by mixing revlon skinlights, or some shimmer powder into my foundation. Don't put too much of the skinlights or powder or you will end up looking greasy. On top of that a few sprays of Fix+ and viola...instant dewy/glowy skin!

Would it work if I mix it with tinted moisturizer??

NaturalSister19

MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation gives this look. I love it, except it's not the best on oily skin. I am going to give it another chance though.

Latest posts