How to get Nicole Richie's look

missbliss2

I'm really loving her bronzer especially. I've been looking for that sort of bronzer that can still look natural and more like a glow from with in as opposed to the glittery mess that most bronzers can be. The glowiness of her's along her forehead is perfect. I also love her lip shade & blush if anyone can recommend something similar for me to try. All help is appreciated!

H+Divided+Exclusive+Collection+Launch+Party+psuCfxDeDNql.jpg

xxsgtigressxx

For bronzer, I love my mac refined golden but if you want no shimmer/glitter, benefit hula is wonderful and matte, but still glowy. The lips look like hue lipstick with underage lipglass, dollymix blush for the cheeks, boot black liquid liner, false lashes, maybe some brule e/s and a touch of soft brown e/s in the crease
smiles.gif
hope that helps!

wifey806

you could also try HyperReal foundation and Ladyblush cream blush so u have dewy naturally glowing cheeks. I love that blush for lighter skin tones <<<<33333 !!!

Esme

She looks tired in this picture, poor little girl! Hope she got some sleep that night. Not much help, I know, but I feel for her, for some reason.

xxManBeaterxx

Her eyes look like soft brown eyshadow or naked pigment. The blush sort of looks like sunbasque, gingerly, or even so ceylon MSF... its on the bronzey side. I pretty much agree with xxsgtigressxx

missbliss2

^Thanks so much for the link! Oh & I love NARS blushes but I've never tried the Laguna, I'll make sure to check that out.

VDUB*BELLA

Lips: Try Hue or if you can find Aloof

Bronzer... I think to achieve that nice sheen without the glitter like Refined Golden I'd try an MSF like Warmed or Global Glow

Pack on Boot Black liquid liner like above posters mentioned or I am sure you can achieve the same look with Blacktrack fluidline

I love this look btw

Luana_sB

Easy...
Matte bronze as bronzer
uses a eyeshadow like shroom, almost the same color as you skin
then boot black linner for the eyes dramatic effect
maybe some false lashes
your top mascara
then for cheeks ladyblush
and for lips lipglass underage!
all by mac.
xo xo