how to get rid of under eye wrinkles?

smokeyrose

try Rosehip Oil
winks.gif
I know this reply is a bit older but I would be interested to know if anyone has seen improvements in undereye wrinkles by using rosehip oil? I know rosehip oil is a favored oil for the face by many, so it might be worth a try.

macattack77

I've also been experiencing undereye wrinkle appearance (I think they've been developing for a long while, I just never noticed, and I never used preventative anti-aging products in my 20s- stupid!). Most reviewers of eye cream products seem to agree that nothing really banishes wrinkles permanently, but they can reduce the appearance by moisturizing and plumping up the skin. So keep that in mind- chances are, nothing is going to totally reverse the wrinkle process (sad) but you can reduce their appearance and slow their development process down.

Some popular cheaper hits: L'Oreal as someone mentioned (I used the Revitalift eye cream at one point); Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting serum is another popular drugstore brand, though I've never tried it.

I also think, given your age, something like Clinique All About Eyes will be enough. If you live near a sephora you can get a free sample. IF you don't, you can buy any product from sephora.com or clinique.com, and both sites have a good return return policy (Sephora's is longer though)

Other stuff I've used:
-Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Serum. some people have had great results with this, but I never noticed any change to my smile or eye lines. It contains some essential oils mentioned in this thread, like rosehip oil. I wear contacts and never had an issue with it in that respect.

-Origins Plantscription Eye Treatment. Moisturizes nicely, but no far haven't noticed it taking effect on my wrinkles!

-Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream. I stopped using this after only a week because it felt too heavy, and I discovered it contained parabens, which I am trying to avoid!!!! FYI, if parabens is s concern for you (a chemical preservative that there's a lot of debate over whether or not it's safe to use) they are in almost every drugstore anti-aging product, and a lot of higher end stuff too, so keep an eye on ingredient labels.

-Ole Henriksen "Truth Is In the Eyes" serum- I literally just started using this last night; it's already taken action against my milia (little undereye bumps that form usually due to a heavy undereye cream but I've always had them); I will see if it does anything for my undereye wrinkles given more time.