How to get skin this glowy?

chako012

Hi Girls! (and guys)

I'm so jealous of people that are slightly tanned they always can achrive the bronzed "glowy" look so easily! I'm pretty pale, NC30 but is there any way I can acheive a look comparable the tanned look?

I was thinking msf? but dunno which specific colour or what to layer etc...
Here are some examples (christina milian has really nice skin tone)

52299666_10.jpg

christina_milian_2.jpg

01_195.gif

Shimmer

Unfortunately, the only way to have that nice a glow is to never appear anywhere unphotoshopped. :/

w/e foundation she has on is like a dewy finish there are some foundations that are made too look like that they are more sticky and greasier than most foundations i had a foundation by revlon that wuz like that idk maybe try The msf's there supposed to give u a glowy look i use highlighter on my face it makes me look glowy its a very glittery light white/pinkish color

lara

Mix luminiser into your foundation. Benefit's Hollywood Glo is fab for that effect.

betty

Good moisturizer, a dewy foundation and some MSF....I wouldn't consider NC30 pale....but the general rule to highlighting and adding a glow is.. if you are tanned or have dark skin and are an NC it's better to go with something in the same tones...like instead of a pink based MSF or Delicacy...go with a gold based Skin Finish like Metal Rock or Naked you...or a bronzer like Golden...MAC also has a cream called Moisture Gleam that has a gold shimmer in it. Pink based shimmers like Strobe cream can look "ashy" on darker or more yellow based skin tones.

chako012

Thanks guys!!, can feel more lemmenings...too bad MSF's are discontinued and some colorus are crazily expensive (not like they wern't expensive enough retail)

how bout spraying fix plus on top of studio fix?? is that dewy enough?? I guess I should avoid Mineral foundations?

samila18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
Unfortunately, the only way to have that nice a glow is to never appear anywhere unphotoshopped. :/

lol I agree.. sorry I can't be of help
ssad.gif

maybe a highlighter like the new TBS shimmerwaves? I wore the peach one to my boyfriend's formal and every photograph that I was in my skin looked uber-glowy... I'm pretty sure they make a bronzy one.. I'd check it out!!

jess98765

spray fix+ onto your face, wait a minute or so. mix strobe cream with strobe tint. Apply on your face. Add your foundation on, concealer if needed. Then squirt fix+ again. Use MSF or bronzer on cheeks or anywhere else you want to be glowy
smiles.gif

user79

Adding a shimmer product to your foundation is good
Don't use totally matte products for the skin
Use a highlighter
You can try contouring with lighter + darker foundation and a contouring blush colour, you have to know where to highlight and where to place darker shadow stuff.

This is how I got my skin to glow using a shimmer product and also highlighter & contour blush.

wb88hx.jpg

Finally, remember all of those pictures you see in magazines are photoshopped to some degree!
winks.gif

ette

mix stobe cream with your foundation, use an irridescent pressed powder on your cheeks.

bellaetoile

strobe cream as a base, with one of the slightly shimmery shades of hyper real foundation over it. then, if you want, add a lightl dusting of bronzer, irridescent pressed powder, or an MSF over it. and by the way, i didn't realize christina milian was so gorgeous. but she's also probably very photo-shopped and retouched.

chako012

Thanks guys!! Misscheivious ur skin looks perfect!! you don't even need photoshop!!

Yea Christina is gorgeous
smiles.gif
She's changed alot...in a good way..I'm so jealous of her "photoshopped" skin I wish I could walk around airbrushed lol!!
I'll give it a go guys
smiles.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chako012
Thanks guys!! Misscheivious ur skin looks perfect!! you don't even need photoshop!!

Yea Christina is gorgeous
smiles.gif
She's changed alot...in a good way..I'm so jealous of her "photoshopped" skin I wish I could walk around airbrushed lol!!
I'll give it a go guys
smiles.gif

see, what we need is to be able to have the same full on staff on hand and all times, then we could see how WE look with all that work putin before public appearances
winks.gif

ViVaMac

hello, excuse my english, but i can i help you for this dewy finish ^^

i put with my creme face some 3 gouttes of argan oil or bourrache oil then i put suncreen weleda SPF15 and then foundation studio tech with the 190 brush and voilà dewy face and not oily face
smiles.gif

kiss

Femme Noir

strobe cream as a skin base and hyper real foundation.

(for added dewy-ness use iridescent loose powder)