How to get this look? (PIC INSIDE)

VDUB*BELLA

peapodfoundation_07_wenn175.jpg

iheartangE

Aw, Natasha. Haha...the lips look like Freckletone to me, with Peaches blush.

And the eyes look like a deep blue...I'd use my Naval blue pigment over Sharkskin shadestick, but I'm sure there's an easier way that one of the other lovely Specktrettes can help you with, hehe.

knoxydoll

I agree with the cheek and lip rec above.

That's what flashtrack and contrast kind of look like on me.

Amaranth

I agree with the Naval Blue pigment over sharkskin, Contrast comes out much darker, IMO. Unfortunately I think Naval Blue is a Pro colour, I got mine in the holiday 2007 set.

MisaMayah

The eyeshadow looks like Parfait Amour on the lower lashline, peachstock/siss lipstick and peaches/sunbasque blush..or goddess if you can get it!

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
I agree with the Naval Blue pigment over sharkskin, Contrast comes out much darker, IMO. Unfortunately I think Naval Blue is a Pro colour, I got mine in the holiday 2007 set.

Naval blue turns really grey on me for some reason. It's not as blue as it seems.

Kuuipo

OMG!!! That is a hairdon't. She went to Amy Winehouse's hair stylist or rodents were living in it......

Kristal

Thunder e/s over Deep truth e/s looks just like that.
unfortunately Thunder e/s was LE so im not sure if you can get a hold of it.

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
OMG!!! That is a hairdon't. She went to Amy Winehouse's hair stylist or rodents were living in it......

it's actually a very stylish idea, a lot of people do it, and unlike Miss Rehab's, her's looks like a comb has actually been through it; Amy Winehouse doesn't have a stylist, she has a wig that she teases to death and fastens to her own hair.

But I'm pretty sure the original poster was asking how to get the look though, not how not to get it.

I agree with the previously recommended lip/cheek combos. NARS Night Flight over Sea Me shadestick would be pretty, the shadestick would hold the navy glitter and give the eyes that sparkly look hers seem to have. Line the inner rims with black waterproof pencil and smudge it to the outer v to create the shape. lots of mascara or draggy falsies would give it that edgy appearance.

and a giant brush and hot dryer with lots of non-sticky hairspray will give you a fierce floating faux-hawk!

VDUB*BELLA

Thank you ladies!

I was thinking Deep Truth as well or maybe even Nile (shows up darker on me than it does in the pot). Either way latey I'm digging blues I think her make up looks fierce

Amaranth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
it's actually a very stylish idea, a lot of people do it, and unlike Miss Rehab's, her's looks like a comb has actually been through it; Amy Winehouse doesn't have a stylist, she has a wig that she teases to death and fastens to her own hair.

AMY WINEHOUSE HAS NO STYLIST?! Whaaaa?! I never would have guessed, her hair and make-up always look so fabulously fabulous (I will now stop being sarcastic...).

Also, when my hair was long I used to do something similar to my own hair, though it was not as big and matted-looking. I thought it looked pretty damn cool, that's the ONLY reason I miss my long hair.

MACisME

blondie eyebrow pencil, thunder eyeshadow over beiging shadestick, peaches blush, mother pearl lip liner, freckletone lipstick

it looks to me.. =)

Latest posts