How To Get This Look

missbliss2

I found this pic via Myspace & am in love with this girl's makeup in this particular picture. Can anyone recommend a similar shade of lipstick? Also, I would like to know how she gets her eyebrows to look so impeccable. Also color recommendations on the eyebrow shade stick etc would be amazing...thanks in advance!

mklipstickshade2za2.jpg

me_jelly

Definitely try Slimshine in Ultra elegant for the lips - it's a nude/beige peach (if your lips are more pigmented, put a few tiny dabs of concealer on before applying the lipstick) - follow with a peachy-nude gloss: try love nectar and concentrate on the centre of the lips

Linda Baby

MAC's eyebrow pencil "Spiked" possibly ...
and Estee Lauder lipstick in "beige" with Estee Lauder lipgloss in "quartz" looks like a good match.

Drawing your brows just takes time and getting use to.
smiles.gif

janwa09

Looks like she used one of those stencils to draw in her eyebrows they looks so angled and everything
smiles.gif
Try the one of Anastasia...they sell different stencils for eyebrows.

MisaMayah

She def draws on her eyebrows. It looks like how I do mine. Use Spiked eyebrows pencil from MAC. If you have naturally high arched eyebrows just follow your natural line- just practice to perfect. Or you can buy eyebrow stencils in that particular shape.
For her lips it looks like Plink! lipstick with clear gloss =)

missbliss2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
She def draws on her eyebrows. It looks like how I do mine. Use Spiked eyebrows pencil from MAC. If you have naturally high arched eyebrows just follow your natural line- just practice to perfect. Or you can buy eyebrow stencils in that particular shape.
For her lips it looks like Plink! lipstick with clear gloss =)

Thanks! The Plink! swatch on the MAC website seems like a pretty good match & I'm definitely getting that brow stencil.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Lips: Try Blankety Lipstick, with a slightly corally lipglass.
Eyes: Try Bitter, Humid, and Chartreuse pigment, along with some Smolder eye khol and Black Pro Longlash.
Eyebrows: Try Expresso (eyeshadow) and a 266 brush.

=)

kimmy

that girl drives a mercedes and when i worked at this one grocery store, she almost ran over every single courtesy clerk that worked there...we were terrified of her coming to the mall when it was our time to be on the lot. true story.

jjuicyy

does anyone have an idea of what she might use on her cheeks and face? her complexion is gorgeous! i love that dewy look and her blush

Latest posts