• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

How to Line Your Lips/Classic Red Lips Tut

aeni

Even though I white balanced, please realize these lips are RED to the bone.

PA280087.jpg

redlips.jpg

SparklingWaves

Your lips are freaking perfect. I love red lipstick. It looks fabulous against your porcelain flawless skin. Thank you for fantastic tutorial.

aeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShear
Gorgeous! I would love to see you do some FOTD's.
greengrin.gif

I have FOTDs on here. I just put makeup on other people now. I just did 2 makeups this week and I'll post some pics soon.

star1692

This was one of the bets tuts ever girl!!! Thanks soo much for doing this and showing the examples. It was much needed for me!! haha...You have gorgeous lips by the way!

Monsterbilly

Great, I love red lips
thmbup.gif

Just want to add something, if you can find red pancake (stage makeup.. probably for clowns
tong.gif
) you can use it instead of the powder.
Damn that thing gets RED. And i thought I've seen red before that
tong.gif

x-giggles-x

wow nice tut id love to go bold and have the ruby red lips ... lol but i play it safe and keep things natural.

Latest posts