How to look younger?

robertstehle

New User
YEs, i understand the problem that your facing. But here are few foods which may helps to keep you look younger:

1. Wild salmon
  2. Kiwis
  3. Low fat yogurt
  4. Sweet potatoes
  5. Spinach
  6. Tomatoes
  7. Walnuts
  8. Dark chocloates
Try these and get good results

Beatricee

Banned
I highly suggest a healthy lifestyle. Eat healthy and workout. Don't eat any processed foods eat clean. Be happy smile do things you enjoy and use your mind alot and when you are older if you keep those things up you will look and sound younger and not be a grumpy old person.

A

Allycat0303

I think this is a really important question, because prevention is key. I'm 37 years old, and people always think I'm in my mid twenties or younger. I've been carded for alcohol in the past year.

Im Asian, so I might also be lucky genetics.

BUT, some tips:

Stay out of the sun! It's the enemy. I don't even go out for extended periods of time during the mid summer on sunny days.

If you do go out, you must have sunscreen! I wear the strongest SPF I can find. And it has to have zinc oxide in th ingredients.

dont smoke! And stay away from second hand smoke (I don't even stand near people that smoke) it's the biggest cause of lines around the mouth!

sassyinpink

New User
the 1 reason why we don't look younger is because of.... STRESS
seriously. the worst is work.. we work we get stressed, and we get our paychecks for skin care, anti ageing and we don't get enough money and we get more stress.....