how to make a cut crease!

kRiola

you take a black pencil (or other color of your choice) and your gonna draw like an outer V. start buy following your bottom lash line to do so, like if your going to do a winked eye liner, but instead of stopping at outer corner of your eye, drag the line until you join your natural crease line in the inner corner. then take a flat eye shadow brush and (this part is difficult to explain) with small stroks do as if you wanted to to join your eye eyebrows so that the line is no so, euh...a line lol. then you can fill the space between your upper lash line a and the line you draw with whatever color you choose. Practice is your best friend.

PS: sorry for my english...steel learning ;)

Mazdan

you take a black pencil (or other color of your choice) and your gonna draw like an outer V. start buy following your bottom lash line to do so, like if your going to do a winked eye liner, but instead of stopping at outer corner of your eye, drag the line until you join your natural crease line in the inner corner. then take a flat eye shadow brush and (this part is difficult to explain) with small stroks do as if you wanted to to join your eye eyebrows so that the line is no so, euh...a line lol. then you can fill the space between your upper lash line a and the line you draw with whatever color you choose. Practice is your best friend.

PS: sorry for my english...steel learning ;)
Such a great explanation! Thanks, I needed it too.

Latest posts