How to prepare the skin?

user2

Hi!

I have my Madame B.-appointment tomorrow but I dont know how to prepare my skin for it!
Can I wear makeup or should I go "naked" :p

Juneplum

hiya! anytime i go for my makeovers, i go with a clean moisturized face.. no makeup at all.. not even concealer and def no foundation.. NADA! some lipgloss only cos i can take it off easily..
have fun annd i hope u will post your pics of the makeover!!!

user2

THX Juneplum!

And what about a peeling or a face treatment in general the day before (which means today!! :) )

Of course I will post them!

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
THX Juneplum!

And what about a peeling or a face treatment in general the day before (which means today!! :) )

Of course I will post them!

Don't do a peel; but definitely exfoliate & do a mask today.

MisStarrlight

I know this is an old thread, but...when we sit people down for a makeover we always use the wipes to take off the oils and whatever. It helps if you have as little makeup as possible-none is best-because we ust have to take it all off anyway.

mspixieears

Thank you for bringing up an old thread, we much prefer that than to have duplicates started.

The few times a MA has applied something on me so I can 'test' a colour, they have given me some tissues and a cream cleanser to gently wipe my face. I'm usually a bare-faced gal, though will most likely have a lip colour on.

kissmypinkstar

I'm glad i found this thread. I'm having a make-up lesson soon so it's good to know it's ok to turn up without any make-up on.