• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

How to Recreate Runway and Editorial Makeup

le_sept

This is the thread to post runway or editorial looks and recieve feedback on finding products to recreate that look.

I recently came across this beautiful summer look by Emanuel Ungaro S/S 07.08. I'm pretty sure the products are MAC, but I can't get the colors exactly correct. I am trying to duplicate the eye makeup and find the lipstick shade Stam is holding underneath. Thanks.

Full HQ Size:

Twinkle_Twinkle

Looks like Woodwinked for a shadow, Smoothblue Technakhol Liner or Hyacinth Eye Khol liner for the upper lid, and a very light stroke of Blooz or Prussian Eye Khol Liner for the lower lashline and would do the trick for the eyes.
I can't give you a color for the cheeks as I don't spend a lot of time looking at shades I can't wear, but it looks matte in texture/finish

And for the lips, it looks like a Lustre, so perhaps Lady Bug or Eager?
HTH!

Latest posts