How to transfer mystery powders to another compact

fafi

hi,

I was just wondering how to transfer mystery powders into regular compacts like an empty blot powder. The compact for the mystery powder is so heavy! It's magnetic but a regular compact is not, so do I need to glue it into a regular compact?

TIA!

Sanayhs

Depot your blot powder or whatever without hurting the shroud or compact, and then glue the mystery powder pan in. That's all there is to it.
smiles.gif

X4biddenxLustX

If you want to reuse the compact you want to put the mystery powder in, you could do what Sanayhs said to do but use a magnet instead of glue =]

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
If you want to reuse the compact you want to put the mystery powder in, you could do what Sanayhs said to do but use a magnet instead of glue =]

Nope. That would only work if it was the original mystery powder compact that is desired for reuse, as that's the magnetized one. Most compacts are just plastic, so even if you add a magnet to your pan, it won't do a damn thing.

X4biddenxLustX

^^ I wonder how the hello kitty kouture compacts are gonna be like them since there suppose to be mystery powders. I really want it but I doubt the powder shades are gonna match me and just want to be able to put some other kind of powder into the compact to use instead.

fafi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Depot your blot powder or whatever without hurting the shroud or compact, and then glue the mystery powder pan in. That's all there is to it.
smiles.gif

I guess I would have to depot w/o heat then so I don't damage the compact, which might be tricky. Any tips? What type of glue do u recommend?

X4biddenxLustX

I'm pretty sure Enkore on youtube may have a video on depotting without the use of heat, but thats for e/s though so I'm not sure if that would still apply to powders. You could prob do a search on there or here for other depotting methods and prob will run into one that will help you out.