• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

How to Use MAC Mineralize Products!!

glamdoll

Oh gosh, you just sold me to them. I havent been working, so I havent been to a counter, but now I am SOLD on these! I want! I want! I want!

flowerhead

That eyshadow looks so nice on you. I wasn't even going to look at the new eyeshadows, but now I'm reconsidering it, they're so pretty and I like the sound of liquid metal colour...

gitts

Girl, I was going to skip this collection but your video made me change my mind. Your videos are great. Have you tried the Merrily and Love Thing blushes. What is your opinion of them? Thanks so much for the post. I live in Barbados and I am travelling next week to Canada and the States so I will be picking up some of these mineralized products.

TDoll

THANKS for this video!! I totally agree with you about almost passing on these collections... Thennnn I went to the store and played with it and that was that.
Thanks for the tip about wearing them wet with Fix+. It is seriously a genius product...yet it's so simple. You are right...yet another use for it!

PollyRhythm

Tut is awesome. I planned on passing the sonic chic collection too but now I think I'll go back and play with them so see if I really like them or not because from looking at this video and the swatches, they do look like fun!

P.S. - My wallet CANNOT take another collection.
ssad.gif