How to use Pigment???

Shimmer

depends on where you want to put it.
You can check the tutorial threads and see how others use it and how it goes on.

what colors did you get?

Shimmer

make sure it's eye safe unless you're willing to risk adverse affects, and use a brush to apply.
It's pretty much the same as eyeshadow on this front as different shades go different places for different effects.
smiles.gif

xSundayx

yeah, brushes are better to use then fingers etc. Just dab a tiny but on the brush, tap off the excess (you really don't need much), and blend it onto your eyelid. You can use it with other colours or on its own
smiles.gif
good luck!

Hawkeye

Honestly (and I'm about to get flammed for saying this) but I don't really pay attention to if its eye safe or not. I feel that they are saying that just in case something were to happen they wont get sued
greengrin.gif

I like to use it them wet-with a sponge tip applicator, it seems to distribute more color IMHO
smiles.gif

xSundayx

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
Honestly (and I'm about to get flammed for saying this) but I don't really pay attention to if its eye safe or not. I feel that they are saying that just in case something were to happen they wont get sued
greengrin.gif

haha same here, and my eyes haven't fallen out or anything yet 8)

Nuuniie

Thx for replies girls...
But why pigment have more intense color than normal eye shadow???

When I used it I mixed with some water and also mix with othe colors too.

Is this the way you guy do too??

Any tip??
I feel using pigment is harder than normal eye shadow ^^

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuuniie
Thx for replies girls...
But why pigment have more intense color than normal eye shadow???

When I used it I mixed with some water and also mix with othe colors too.

Is this the way you guy do too??

Any tip??
I feel using pigment is harder than normal eye shadow ^^

As explained in the Pigment FAQ:
These are a heavily pigmented loose powder product that is highly versatile. Many people are fond of pigments for many uses, and pigments are often collected. They come in a variety of finishes varying from matte to a finish similar to luster eye shadows in loose form.

Pigments are NOT loose eyeshadow, as many folk seem to consider them. They are a multi-purpose powdered color product. Originally formulated for professional use, they contain highly concentrated pigments and dyes to create bold, vibrant color. Their loose texture can cause them to be more difficult to use for those unused to this type of product.

cicconeyouth

i mostly use pigment as eyeshadow or blush. i know that many use a mixing medium to make it into other products like lip gloss.