How to wear a bright white matte shadow?

EmbalmerBabe

Such as MAC Gesso or Urban Decays new matte eyeshadow Yeyo?
How do you wear these matte white shadows?
What do you wear on your lips?
Hmmm
hmm.gif

Thankyou guys!

j_absinthe

Yayo...UD has the best damn names ever.

However, Something like that should be paired with deeper tones, depending on what colors you're going with and whatnot. It can be used as a highlight, but I find that it has the potential to look somewhat tacky if not done subtly.

Another way, if you want something dramatic, is to put it on your lid and build depth around the lid, in the crease and corners of your eyes, with deeper shades. Match your lip color accordingly.

Beauty Mark

Subtly. I'd wear it as a highlight and that's it.

I like the white eyeshadow on the model for the A Muse collection and the whole look, actually. There is an example of her, not great.

aziajs

I agree with the above posters. There are few ways you could wear a matte white.

1. As a mod look with a pale lid and an emphasis on the liner and lashes.
2. As a highlight on the brow and inner corners.
3. As a highlight in the center of your lid with deeper colors throughout the corner and crease.

As for the lips, with the mod look you can do a nude/natural lip, when you use it as a brow highlight you are open in terms of lip options and when you use it with deeper crease colors I think you can go with a deeper lip color or something more nude. I guess it's up to you.

frocher

^^ These are all very good suggestions, I also use it to soften an eyeshadow that is too intense.

Latest posts