How to wear/pair Shimmertime Pigment for an eye look?

makeupmami

oo ive been contemplating on getting that set just for that pigment lol its gorgeous! I would use shimmertime in the inner corners of the eyes to brighten them up or as an allover lidcolor with a darker color in the crease. you can probably even use a little bit for a sheer wash of color on the lid and add liner for a simple look. And since shimmertime is a light pinkish color you can use it lightly to highlight your cheeks or use on top of blushes to give them a little shimmer
greengrin.gif
thats all i can think of lol!but i hope this helps hun

SuSana

From: MAC Makeup : Eyeshadow Combinations, Textures, Finishes, Discontinued Items?and Face Charts!

^^That's a great website, tons of combos!

Shimmertime Pigment (LE)

• Shimmertime as a wash & around the inner corners/lower lash line, Sunpepper in the crease, outer >, Dazzleray on inner lid, Dipdown to line.

• Rose Pigment all over lids, Shimmertime Pigment to highlight, Creme de Violet in outer > & crease, Pink Opal Pigment on inner corners.

• Shimmertime Pigment on lid, Vex on inner lid, Club on middle lid, Living Pink on outer lid & crease, Vex above crease, Hush on brow, Pearl CCB on lower lash line, Vex on lower lash line, Graphblack Techankohl on lower water line. Dollymix on cheeks w/ Lightscapade MSF dusted lightly on top, Enriched Refined Bronze to contour. Sweetie l/s, Standing Ovation l/g.

• Dazzleray Pigment (on lid), Azreal Blue Pigment (outer 2/3 - 1/3 lid), Sunnydaze Pigment( contour), Shimmertime Pigment (brow bone highlighter)

• Pink Freeze (all over lid), Paradisco (outer 2/3 lid), Waternymph ( outermost 1/3), Slip Pink, Shimmertime Pigment (highlighter).

• Peppier (all over lid), Pompous Blue (outer 1/3 lid), Slip Pink, Shimmertime Pigment (as brow bone highlighter).

• Gold Dust Pigment on lid, Juxt on inner 2/3 of lid, Hepcat/Plum Dressing on outer 1/3, Shimmertime Pigment to highlight.

• Shimmertime Pigment on the lid, Shroom to highlight, Lily White Pigment on the lower lash line, Blacktrack to line.

• Shimmertime Pigment on the lid, Lily White Pigment in the crease, middle of the lid, & to highlight.

• Shimmertime Pigment on the lid, Up at Dawn on the lid on top of Shimmertime, Iris Eyes Fluidline to line lower lash line, Graphblack to line.

• Shimmertime Pigment as a wash, from lash line to brows, Jete in the crease, Lily White Pigment in the lower lash line, Non-Conformist Fluidline to tight line & line lower waterline.

• Shimmertime Pigment to highlight & inner eye, Apricot Pink Pigment on lid, Chocolate Brown Pigment in crease, Earthline Technakohl liner to line lashes, Smolder on inner rims.

MACATTAK

Shimmertime is one of my favorite pigments. I really like it with Heritage Rouge pigment though the looks seem endless with this particular pigment.