how tooo

greekskatula

joseebarcut.jpg

how do i achieve this style.. i have the cut.. and i think i can do it i just dont know how too.. help? thanksss

Dreamergirl3

i don't know but if you find out how, will you please let me know? i'd love to try it but im horrible with styling hair! thanks in advance
smiles.gif

karen

jumbo sized hot rollers on a low heat setting.

leave them in your hair for approx 15 minutes, then use your fingers to comb it out. the more you comb it out(with fingers, not a brush or comb), the better it will look.

greekskatula

hmm i tried the rollers this weekend but my hair is gettin huge.. but i dont have the one sized ones i have the jumbo, large and medium set that conair has..

ill try it tomorrow morning with just the jumbo on top and the mediums on the bottom.. ive been doing it the other way around so ill experiment!

karen

I have a lot better luck combing out the Jumbo sized with my fingers than the others. I hope that it makes a difference for you
smiles.gif

YOOTOPiA

id say put some styling product like mousse on barely damp hair and then twist and coil into sections all over your head (think bjork) like a good 5-6 sections and pin. air dry for a couple of hours if you have the time, if not blow dry and then spray scrunchable hair spray and scrunch. it'll give your hair some more edge than rollers

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOOTOPiA
id say put some styling product like mousse on barely damp hair and then twist and coil into sections all over your head (think bjork) like a good 5-6 sections and pin. air dry for a couple of hours if you have the time, if not blow dry and then spray scrunchable hair spray and scrunch. it'll give your hair some more edge than rollers

Right on! I used to do this when my hair was that long and it would come out even better than in the pic. I know this is probably obvious to most people, but to keep the waves, don't brush your hair! haha I used to "over style" it by messing with it too much but as YOOTIPiA said, scrunching is the way to go. ^_^