Clockout005.jpg

Clockout006.jpg

Clockout007.jpg

ohhh awkward smile

Clockout008.jpg

Clockout009.jpg

Clockout010.jpg

Clockout011.jpg

tried to do a closeup, used macro and all, but i got weird shadows on my face from my...hand/camera being in front of it, and just cropped the eye and it came out crappy. OH HI WATER-Y EYE THAT ALWAYS RUINS MY EYELINER
ssad.gif

FACE::
almay smartshade liquid makeup in light/medium
revlon colorstay pressed powder in light/medium
harmony blush
new vegas msf

EYES::
painterly paint pot
chrome yellow e/s
orange e/s
off the radar pigment
Artifact paint pot
mi'lady e/s duo (both red and purple)
moss scape paint pot
wondergrass e/s
delft paint pot
Freshwater e/s
gesso e/s
shroom e/s
rimmel liquid and pencil liners
diorshow mascara

LIPS::
masque l/s
star nova l/g

and ive figured out what i plan to be for halloween. i want to be a stereotypical scene/emo/goth girl. haha

AriannaErin

very nice, I LOVE the lips... and I was excited to see what it was... why oh why doens't masque look like that on me? That's exactly how I was hoping it would look on me, but it looks puddy-ish on me
ssad.gif
Perhaps I shall try it with Star Nova too....

Anyways, great job!
greengrin.gif

Johnny Wal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriannaErin
very nice, I LOVE the lips... and I was excited to see what it was... why oh why doens't masque look like that on me? That's exactly how I was hoping it would look on me, but it looks puddy-ish on me
ssad.gif
Perhaps I shall try it with Star Nova too....

Anyways, great job!
greengrin.gif

to be honest, i dont like masque by itself that much. i would even prefer it with just a clear gloss over it, i dont like the texture of it when its alone. star nova is a very very sheer pink/purple lipgloss. so it only adds a very slight hint of color, but i like the finish better

hotpink1326

*LOVE* this!! You have such awesome skills... I always enjoy your looks
smiles.gif
This rainbow eye is just plain old HOT!!!

AriannaErin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wal
to be honest, i dont like masque by itself that much. i would even prefer it with just a clear gloss over it, i dont like the texture of it when its alone. star nova is a very very sheer pink/purple lipgloss. so it only adds a very slight hint of color, but i like the finish better

hmmm yeah I have star nova so I think I know what you mean to just have that sort of shiny finish on it instead might help it out, thanks!

Esperansa_b

Pretty!
Your eyes are so beautiful- I'm jelous!!
Tip for the water-y eyes- when it gets wet, use a q-tip when you hold it right in the tear duct, it will dry any tears that will want to go out and ruin our makeup (I do it always... it works!)