How Would I Achieve this?

xsnowwhite

Hellooo.
I was wondering how I would go about doing this? I Love the volume/texture of it, and have no clue which products to use. Normally I'm all about smoothing down my hair but I really love this look how its kinda messy.
Thanks in advance!
brit__oPt.jpg

pop violet

I think a volumizing mousse like Redken Guts while it's damp worked in the roots THEN BIG SEXY HAIR hair spray. I picked this up at TJ Maxx and it really works! Of course, dry your hair upside down!

So put the Guts in at your roots when your hair is still wet. Then dry it (upside down). When it's all dry, spray BSH hair spray all over and dry again with your hair upside down.

xxoo

Shimmer

Rollers, volumizing spray, and back combing, then fluffing and spraying it while you fluff.

Or, that works for me at least.

xsnowwhite

thank you thank you! I will try it today. I have all of those supplies mentioned so hopefully it will work
smiles.gif

Corvs Queen

Cut your hair into a pixie and add extenstions. That's what she has. Extensions and a short do (remember the head shaving). I wish to God that she'd not gone down the extention path again. That's what trashed her hair to begin with.

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
Cut your hair into a pixie and add extenstions. That's what she has. Extensions and a short do (remember the head shaving). I wish to God that she'd not gone down the extention path again. That's what trashed her hair to begin with.

has anyone seen her real hair lately? i havent seen it i do not think since she shaved it

Latest posts