how would you call this?

alwaysbella

My class need it help and so i volunteer to help with the games. So, i got there and met some of the ppl that i was going to be working with that day and the guy that was incharge of the whole thing. Hours went by and everything seem ok, until the guy that was in charge started to ask me questions.
How old are you? 27
Why you have that ring, that means you're marry right? yes
You are Mexican right? Nope, latina
So, you have a husband that means you cook? yes
What do you cook, and plz dont tell me burritos!!! wtf?!
That's when someone came inside and asked him for help and walk away. While he was asking his dumb questions, with us was another girl. So when he left i said to her, 'burritos'? She said not to pay attention that earlier he had asked her if she wanted something to eat and before she answer he said 'oh, i know you want chicken...fry chicken' she felt bad. She said just because im black it doesnt mean that i only eat chicken. Anyway, so he came back and look at me and said where were we? Oh yes the burritos, so you like to eat burritos, right? and i just said ' Yes, yes i do! and i bet you love to eat Post Roast and Meat Loaf with Green beans and Mash potatoe on the side. While he gave the wth look i walk away.

Seriously, what's up with that? Oh, well i thought i shared this with you guys. Let me know what you think

MACATTAK

WTH??? Idiots are all around us! Good comeback though
smiles.gif

pratbc

I get some of the same shit for being Cuban. I get asked whether I came over here on a raft or whether my parents own a Cuban restaurant. People can be so ignorant! It used to bother me, but now I just shrug it off and kind of laugh inside at how stupid some people can be.

lanslady

People are just idiots. They go by stereotypes they hear from other idiots, and it's infuriating. I just walk away from people like that. Great comeback though!

Latest posts