Hubby driving me nuts !

nettiepoo

Im bout ready to pull my effen hair out !! my husband has been out of work for about 2 weeks (hes self employed) and he is driving me CRAZY! It came a huge snow in my neck of the woods and we have been trapped together in our house and things are getting pretty tense. If i cant get out of the house soon i believe all hells gonna break loose. Is anyone else feeling me? Dam, i hate winter. LOL. Even if i have to walk im getting out of here tomorrow,man iv never been in this situation before it SUX ! If the snow isnt cleared out some tomorrow im gonna get my dang hair dryer out and clear me a path outta here.LOL.
girl_devil.gif

nettiepoo

OMG, i dont know were to start! hes been hogging the computer, pitching little hissy fits over..really nothing hes totally acting like a Gurl,LOL
and hes trying to beat me at farmville on facebook, ima level 19 i think and have been playing it for 2 months and he just started playing last week and hes already level 17..its like hes obsessed with trying to beat me at that and i tell him its just a game, not one of those serious competion thingys or at least idt it is. Ugg!

Dahlia_Rayn

If my husband is in the house for more then 18 hours at a time he turns into Mr. McBitcherson, seriously. I feel you darling! Men are such babies sometimes, when they get bored or sick...watch out!

Just breathe deeply, and give him some sedatives! LOL

Nicala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
If my husband is in the house for more then 18 hours at a time he turns into Mr. McBitcherson, seriously. I feel you darling! Men are such babies sometimes, when they get bored or sick...watch out!

Just breathe deeply, and give him some sedatives! LOL

th_LMAO.gif

nettiepoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnk85
You all need to get creative & play some naked twister or something!!!

Haha!! you all maken me laugh now, Thanks i needed it, and yea i agree with the naked twister game...imagining it now **giggles + blushing**

Almond_Eyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
Haha I agree with about yall need some hot sex.....a good fight and hot sex

LOL. Good advice =p

LMD84

me and hubby usually end up watching a film together when we're stuck in the house. and then if he starts getting all moany and shitty i just go in a different room on my laptop or read a book! usually 30 mins later he comes crawling back wanting to do something
smiles.gif

nettiepoo

*Update Iv gotten outta the house went to the mall and got me some mac. I got amber lights, antiqued, woodwinked and carbon, but yeah i feel much better now. Its unreal how just getting out and about can make a world of difference...mucho happier !