Huda Beauty

fur4elise

Hey...the lady is making a splash all over the beauty community. So it is time for a dedicated thread! ;)

fur4elise

First up! Huda Beauty Obsessions Eye Shadow Palettes ~ Fall 2017
November 2nd ~ Sephora

Huda-Beauty-Electric-Obsessions-Swatches.jpg
Huda-Beauty-Mauve-Obsessions-Swatches.jpg
Huda-Beauty-Smokey-Obsessions-Swatches.jpg
Huda-Beauty-Warm-Brown-Obsessions-Swatches.jpg
(chicprofile)

Last edited:

fur4elise

Huda Beauty Winter Solstice Collection
October 27th ~ Sephora

Huda-Beauty-Winter-Highlighter-Palette-2017.jpg

Huda-Beauty-Winter-Solstice-Highlighter-Swatches.jpg
Winter Solstice Highlighter Palette ~ $40

Huda-Beauty-Winter-Solstice-Lip-Strobes-Swatches.jpg
Mini Light Strobe Set ~ $33

(chicprofile)

p.s. Is it me...or does it look like Huda is "coming" for Anastasia Beverly Hills?!? *wink wink*

Haven

I really like huda beauty with the exception of the rose gold palette. I know that a lot of people love that palette, but I hate using it! :plthumbsdown:

Icecaramellatte

Huda Beauty Winter Solstice Collection
October 27th ~ Sephora

View attachment 62049

View attachment 62050
Winter Solstice Highlighter Palette ~ $40

View attachment 62051
Mini Light Strobe Set ~ $33

(chicprofile)

p.s. Is it me...or does it look like Huda is "coming" for Anastasia Beverly Hills?!? *wink wink*

I really like the looks of this but I was thinking I have these colors. I will check it out to see if it is any different. I do want the lip strobes for sure. I like the eyeshadow palettes but I want to see the finishes first. I think it is the finishes that I like as far as her palettes go. And I wonder why they are calling this winter? Is it a holiday collection or is there holiday coming too?

style-addict

Thanks for starting this thread!

I'm waiting for the Sephora Sale to get the winter solstice palette. Trying to decide if I "need" the mini light strobe glosses....when would I ever wear them?

I've bought and used both e/s palettes and a few of the matte lipsticks- they work well for me. Work appropriate and I don't have to touch up until lunch time.

fur4elise

Huda Beauty Contour and Strobe Lip Sets - $25

These ultra kits contain three of the lip products:
Mini versions of the liquid matte, strobing gloss, plus a lip contour pencil – all encased in a lip-shaped tin!

Huda-Beauty-Holiday-2017-Contour-Lip-Strobe-Set.jpg
Muse & Angelic
Bombshell & Ritzy
Trendsetter & Snobby
Trophy Wife & Shameless
The Silver Fox (exclusively at Sephora)

Icecaramellatte

I picked up the highlighter palette. I couldn't resist. Mini Lip strobes too. Considering the lip kit. I love shameless and angelic lip strobes so maybe one of the others if they suit me. I was surprised to see the small eyeshadow palettes in the checkout line at Sephora. They had all of them but only testers of the Smoky one and the editorial. It wasn't the best place for testing so I got off the line to get a sponge applicator. I only swatched the shimmery shades of the smoky and the orange of the editiorial. The shimmers had good color pay off in the swatches and were quite metallic. I didn't find the texture to be anything new. I really like it but I don't know if I need those colors. But it is one of those palettes that I would wear. It would be especially nice for travel. Hmmmm. I don't know yet. I wish they had testers of the others. There was no one on line and I saw it right at the end of the check out line. I went to throw out the sponge applicators and all these people came out of no where and I had to wait for a long time to check out. That always happens. I hope to play with the highlighters today. I wish the lip strobes weren't online only.

mac_aiken

Thinking of trying this line. Love the Winter Solstice highlight and lip kits. Not looking for new eye palettes at this time. Any other recommendations?

Latest posts