Hue Lipstick

juxt123

I feel like whenever i wear it my lips look dry and cakey..anyone else?
I like the color but yeah any suggestions?

Simply Elegant

I always use a lipbalm before applying anything else on top, especially any MAC lipstick since they're so much drier. I also use it before I go to bed to help with chapped lips.

kimmy

i agree with all the suggestions to try a primer/lip balm first. are your lips usually dry?

AudreyNicole

It is dry on my lips too, but I use a tenderone or chapstick under it and a lipglass or dazzleglass over top of it. It is one of my favorites!
smiles.gif

juxt123

yea thanks everyone for the suggestions, i do moisturize my lips but i guess its just the texture of the lipstick

MiCHiE

I'll report back on this. I wanted to wear Hue today, but didn't. I wear it with gloss on top since it is drier and I have no problems. But, I'm curious to see how it performs over P+P Lip and my Too Faced Borderline, which really helps all my lip products.

Winthrop44

I love Prep & Prime lip. I find it helps with dryness and keeps lip products on longer and truer looking to the tube color too.

user79

I find Hue actually pretty creamy on my lips! Try exfoliating your lips and then using a lot of chapstick or something...

Lex24

Yupp, Prep & Prime Lip. Cant go a day without it. Also, try coloring your lip with a cream liner so the color wears longer.

Carlyx

I really wanna buy this lipstick, is there any swatches/pic with someone wearing it?

Thanks