Huge ellloooo from Ireland!!

locoboutcoco

hey guys!

im from dublin Ireland and in college ( or uni) in my second year.

I came accross Specktra whilst googling and fell in love immediatley!
Ive loved make up since i was a little girl trying to look like disney princesses and this 'hobbie' has only grown since (or worsoned some may say!!!)

I ADORE MAC Urban Decay especially but i will buy anything. i thought i had too much make up until i started viewing tutorials on you tube and realised i didnt have enough!! haha ( oh the internet, how i love you!)

I love anything in any way vintage-y and love the old hollywood glamour. Audrey Hepburn is my absolute idol due to her amazing acting skills, flawless beauty and endless class!

Just a HUGE thanks to all the guys and gals who post on this place you are SOOO helpfull and question i can think of is answered. you are bottomless pits of knowledge haha!

I hate the way people dont understand that loving make up is not about being vain or snobby but about feeling good and expressing creativity.. i always say collecting make up is like collecting anything else like stamps or coins ( allthough a lil more expensive!!!) so im extra gratefull you lovely people at specktra accept and nuture this addiction!

looking forward to getting to know you all !!!

cutey.gif
D xx
cutey.gif

Ggxox

Hello! We sound so similar, it's great to 'meet' people with similar tastes and interests. Hope you have fun posting here on specktra. Dublin is one of my favourite places in the world.

xoxo

MaskedBeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by locoboutcoco
hey guys!

im from dublin Ireland and in college ( or uni) in my second year.

I came accross Specktra whilst googling and fell in love immediatley!
Ive loved make up since i was a little girl trying to look like disney princesses and this 'hobbie' has only grown since (or worsoned some may say!!!)

I ADORE MAC Urban Decay especially but i will buy anything. i thought i had too much make up until i started viewing tutorials on you tube and realised i didnt have enough!! haha ( oh the internet, how i love you!)

I love anything in any way vintage-y and love the old hollywood glamour. Audrey Hepburn is my absolute idol due to her amazing acting skills, flawless beauty and endless class!

Just a HUGE thanks to all the guys and gals who post on this place you are SOOO helpfull and question i can think of is answered. you are bottomless pits of knowledge haha!

I hate the way people dont understand that loving make up is not about being vain or snobby but about feeling good and expressing creativity.. i always say collecting make up is like collecting anything else like stamps or coins ( allthough a lil more expensive!!!) so im extra gratefull you lovely people at specktra accept and nuture this addiction!

looking forward to getting to know you all !!!

cutey.gif
D xx
cutey.gif

th_worship.gif
I COMPLETELY agree with all things in bold. Welcome to Specktra!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

locoboutcoco

thanks guys! your all so niiice!!

on the downside tho.. shopping list is expanding, cash flow is shrinking!!
but sure, thats economics for ya, its a bitch!!

kimmy

welcome to specktra! we've got plenty of room for expressing creativity without judgement.
smiles.gif