huge fake pigment lots...

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
I wonder who they stole those eye shots from..

Lol who knows...but i for one won't be buying any of their fake crap ,thanks to you guys.
Btw xxManbeaterxx Twins...double joy for you how lovely..congratulations muah xx do you know what sex are your little treasures?

cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Lol who knows...but i for one won't be buying any of their fake crap ,thanks to you guys.
Btw xxManbeaterxx Twins...double joy for you how lovely..congratulations muah xx do you know what sex are your little treasures?

cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

Aww thanks!!
th_hug.gif

I did find out the sex, a boy and a girl
th_DANCE.gif
But i think people are more excited than i am about twins. Im terrifed..! I'd rather have them one at a time please
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
im a little more than half way done and i already feel so uncomfortable and huge.

Xqueeze_me

I think the images are stolen from other counterfeit sellers.

Quote:
Aww thanks!!
th_hug.gif

th_DANCE.gif
But i think people are more excited than i am about twins. Im terrifed..! I'd rather have them one at a time please
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
im a little more than half way done and i already feel so uncomfortable and huge.

YAY! Congrats!!!
greengrin.gif
A boy and a girl, Ying Yang! I'm sure you'll be fine, xxManBeaterxx!

BellaItalia1969, you have 3 gorgeous kids already?? You look like a teenager in your picture!
smiles.gif

X_SiN_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me

YAY! Congrats!!!
greengrin.gif

BellaItalia1969, you have 3 gorgeous kids already?? You look like a teenager in your picture!
smiles.gif

lol I was thinking exactly the same thing!

Congrats on the bubs, don't worry it will be fine hun
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me

YAY! Congrats!!!
greengrin.gif

smiles.gif

Awww Xqueeze_me ,thank you,that piccy on my profile is of my eldest daughter Pia
smiles.gif
22,the middle daughter will be 18 in 2 weeks and my youngest"little beefcake* is only 6 and Im ripe old age 41( although i have been told that I look 30ish)
winks.gif

It's to do with my italian side of my mother...all look well for their age!Posted the piccy of my daughter on my prof,as she was wearing Mac makeup on her face plus ....im really unphotogenic
ssad.gif
there's no pictures of me in my house only of my kids,although I do have photos of all of us together.Perhaps I should put that on my profile ...just really detest being photographed ...
ssad.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Aww thanks!!
th_hug.gif

th_DANCE.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

(((xxManbeaterxx))) i hear you xx Boy and a little girl that is so adorable ...
yes.gif
Please believe me ,you will manage ,i know it seems very daunting at the mo ,but you will be fine.At least think of this like this...you are carrying 2 for like the price of 1 pregnancy if that makes sense ...
In UK,in some cases depending on your medical history they won't let you carry twins,or multiple pregnancy right till the end..3 of my mates with twins got induced at 36 weeks approx!
My worse moment when I was pregnant was the inability to do my shoelaces on my trainers!As my feet got sort of swollen towards the end ,trainers were the only comfy shoes i could wear
yes.gif

Oh man i do wish sometimes i was a bloke ....
Best wishes for you hun xx

xxManBeaterxx

^^

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement! I do realize i am getting 2 for the price of 1 pregnancy, i think thats the only good part. Taking care of two babies plus a 4 year old, i think im going to need help @_@.. I dont think i'll be able to carry full term, the doctor wants me on bed rest in a couple of weeks so i dont deliver too early, thank god school ends in exactly 2months.. If i were to carry full term my due date would have been in early july but they are thinking that the twins will arrive early to mid june at the latest. I feel so anxious

wow i just realized they will be born on the sign of the Gemini lol.. big coincidence?