Huge lot of fake pigments

shatteredshards

Boasorte

contact her, and can't u leave a comment on the page or something? this is really getting out of hand

shatteredshards

Nope, there's no way to leave a comment on that page without her seeing it and approving it.

However, I did contact her, as well as report the listing. I really hope eBay listens to me for once.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Can you believe how many of those color names are not pigments; they are names of regular eyeshadows!

Hello Gilded ,yes i agree!Ebay UK,is populated with these pigments which have names of mac single powder eyeshadows ie:seller:patsvision ,
MACS PIGMENT EYESHADOW. "AMBER LIGHTS" 7.5G on eBay (end time 22-Nov-09 17:23:11 GMT)
Mac pigment named Amber lights!
or the ones with the mirror and applicator underneath have made big comeback too!Item number:330378549544,
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

With Xmas coming is like fakes grotto of the most awful looking Mac,Chanel etc on ebay!
My fav is this:
%21Bdjn,lw%212k%7E$%28KGrHqIH-DgErfHP8otKBK5dDQ,86Q%7E%7E_35.JPG

seller:pocketgadget-net,item number:300361022350,sold for £27!!!
nonono.gif

Very dishonest
but i have stopped feeling sorry for people who buy these fakes and don't use their common sense!!

chickatthegym

I reported that pigment lot too. That is ridiculous! How do these sellers not know they are fake when they aren't even close to the real thing and the colors are not even made for pigmetns?!!?

BellaItalia1969

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
I reported that pigment lot too. That is ridiculous! How do these sellers not know they are fake when they aren't even close to the real thing and the colors are not even made for pigmetns?!!?

Chickka
yes.gif
yes.gif
ssad.gif
,myself i try to use some common sense especially if im going be shelling out mega bucks!!Why don't people research ,use
google.gif
ask seller questions,although reply is not always guaranteed!
I just dont get it!Reported anyway!

shatteredshards

Nothing from eBay, nothing from the seller, and only 6 hours left. I have a feeling this might get up to $200 or more in the final minutes.

Shame on eBay, and shame on this seller. And shame on MAC for not caring about this stuff - I finally got a response from their customer service about the fakes flooding eBay, and it's such a brush-off.

shatteredshards

Had I not already known that contacting the buyer of the private BIN could land me in major trouble with eBay, I would have done it in a heartbeat.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatteredshards
Son of a biscuit, I just reported another fake lot from this seller.

MAC Pigment Eyeshadow Lot DELUXE SMOKEY EYE SET - eBay (item 110463175690 end time Dec-02-09 18:25:12 PST)

Lol shatter,i dunno i think just before Christmas it is like a big mad rush among all these sellers of fake mac...ebay.uk is abs flooded with all this c*ap!
I have reported this seller lots of times,last week one o her listings got taken off but next day she relisted exactly same c*ap Seller:

siobhan140
%21Be0sl8%21%21mk%7E$%28KGrHqEH-DUErdH1hLtlBK-ztgr9og%7E%7E_12.JPG
have a look at my newly posted message and the seller has listed another 10 of these ...wth ebay!!!
thmbdn.gif

Latest posts