Huge storage potential but some advice please?

ri0tdorque

I've taken over our 'master bathroom' which is pathetic because it's a vairly nice sized bathroom. Only problem is that I have a bad back so I need to sit while applying making or whatever else I end up doing in here. So I've decided to convert my downstairs office which is tech. "my" office anyway into my new vanity/hair/sewing maybe room. The desk came with the house and honestly we never use the room anyway well I do to use my husband's big dream huge MAC computer but things can be moved around. So here's the pretty much bare pictures of said room....

0006w1d3

0006xzaw

The thing is not only do I have quite the obsession with makeup but I also do hair extensions so I figure I could make an area for that as well but back to the makeup!

I found this mirror: Trifold Lighted Mirror on Amazon and was thinking if I got that I could set up the makeup area in the corner but my question is then with lighting would the mirror light be enough does anybody have any other suggestions???

I love looking at everyone's vanity areas but with my back I cannot stand at all and do any of this and my laptop is pretty much attached to my hip so I figured why not put it all in one place.

Any suggestions or something would help I'm not quite knowing where to start but feeling oh so cramped in this bathroom and I cannot find anything.

***Edit***
Actually fixed up some things so by tomorrow I may just have better pictures just need to move everything in there.