Husband's Christmas party + pics of my fav MAC gal

stacey

So my husband's Christmas party was yesterday night and we had a blast. My girlfriend from the MAC counter did my makeup (as usual - I hardly ever do my makeup when I go out to "special events. me = lazy) and I have to say this is my favorite look so far that she has done on me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her SO much! Anyways, on with the pictures. (picture heavy)

upclose.jpg

face.jpg

face2.jpg

hubbyi.jpg

gangsta.jpg

And last but not least, my MAC gal. She's frikkin' HOT!! haha

domi.jpg

Everyone who's been to the MAC counter @ Nordy's in SD has seen her. She recently got promoted to Assistant Counter Manager, She's AWESOME! You HAVE to get your makeup done by her.

aziajs

She did an excellent job. That is a gorgeous look. I love her makeup too. She's so cute.

Pei

OMG This is HOT, u're stunning and u and ur hubby look soooooo good together!

What's on ur lips?

tabgirl

You are gorgeous!!! You remind me of the lead singer of the PCD's and she is smoking hot!
winks.gif

What a talented mu! I may need to make a trip to SD to visit her and treat myself!

mallory

is that a hint of cranberry I see? I did that same look for my christmas party..it's very hot!

user4

wow, girl... u look beyond amazing!!! geez. u look gorgeous... and u n ur hubby r soooo cute!!!

x.els.x

omg..thats one of the hottest looks ive seen in a while..its not too over the top but its soo GORGEOUS!!..the MUA looks great too!!