"Hush" Lipstick

girloflowers

Aaaaages and ages ago, my sister gave me a nude lipstick called "Hush"
(this was like 5 or so years ago yes i know i should have chucked it I don't wear it, but i was curious about it)
It's in a silver bullet shaped case, which says MAC on the bitt hat twists up, and on the bottom it says : " HUSH SAMPLE" 8j291

Is this real? If so does the colour still exist and where can i get it or are there dupes? What does it mean by sample(it's the same size as my other mac lippies)?
I'm so confused!

Retropinuplady

Sounds like it was premoted in a limited edition collection and the sample bit is usually send to mags and photgraphers to premote it. but i cant find it on the uk mac website or on a google search.have you tried the mac website? x

panda0410

View this thread ~

http://www.specktra.net/forum/994308-post5.html

I think you'll find its authentic
winks.gif
Btw - SAMPLE marked items are always pre-release, sometimes they are working names, sometimes they are release names, but if its marked sample it means it went as a promo item or a training item to industry professionals and employees before the official release
smiles.gif

TheCollector

I still have a few of those silver bullet cased lipsticks... lol, I didn't realize how old they were.
shockt.gif
. Is that gross to still use them?? There is one that I just can't part with, it has so many sentimental memories...
graucho.gif