I´m a Penny digger ;-)

I love the NYX Pearl Mania shadows!
greengrin.gif
You're so pretty, your skin looks flawless, seriously.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdershins
Oh yay thank you for posting this! I just ordered a bunch of NYX Pearl Mania shadows (including Penny!) and I'm sooooo excited to get them now. Gorgeous look!

Cool! I only ordered Penny and Walnut, which is nice too. I wished they had a bigger color range. Maybe I should have still ordered more shades though

Austrian_Babe

Thanks everyone! I´m going to a party tonight and I already feel like using Penny again. I rarely really love a particular eye makeup I do, so this is a really special occasion.

hotpink1326

I
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
my NYX pearl colors including Penny!! So glad to see that others use this product too!! It looks beautiful on you but... what doesnt??
th_wink3.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
I
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
my NYX pearl colors including Penny!! So glad to see that others use this product too!! It looks beautiful on you but... what doesnt??
th_wink3.gif

aw common. Isn´t it funny how we think "oh she´s soo beautiful" when other people think the same about you? Anyways, that´s what I always think when I look at your FOTDs.
And, you´re way more creative than I am lol

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
i love it when u post new fotds because ur sooo gorgeous!!

thank you so much!!! I rarely do any exciting eye makeup so I rarely post pics. I´m really boring with makeup

LatteGoodness

Wow, you are already naturally beautiful (it shows) and with this makeup... drop dead gorgeous!! I must add that NYX e/s to my must-have list...

Latest posts