I ♥ Style Black Collection

NancyNosrati

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
So, I picked up some stuff as soon as the Mac by my house launched Style Black yesterday. Here is one of my more wearable Style Black looks!

Photo19.jpg

Sorry for the bad lighting!

Face:
Mac studiosculpt foundation
NYC powder
Coastal Scents concealer palette
Coastal Scents contour palette contour color for cheeks
Blonde MSF for highlight

Eyes:
Painterly paint pot
Vapour e/s
Grease paint stick ( Style Black Collection )
Nyc liquid eyeliner
Lashes from Amuse store
espresso e/s for brows
cheap white eye liner in the inner corners of my eye

Lips:
Night Violet mattene lipstick ( Style Black Collection )
cheap lip liner for beaty store
cheap clear gloss

I just posted a review for this it will take some time to get approved but here is the link to my channel YouTube - makeupbynancy's Channel

fintia

I would love to know which brand is the lip liner.. I'm getting night violet and the lip liner you have goes soo well with it ;-)

NancyNosrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintia
I would love to know which brand is the lip liner.. I'm getting night violet and the lip liner you have goes soo well with it ;-)

the liner i have says "Style Pencil Liner" in the color "Ruby Kisses" its from a beauty store and it has a pencil sharpener cap which is very useful! I think it was under two bucks here is a picture of what the pencil looks like. Ignore the color shown

Hair Sisters.com

fintia

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyNosrati
the liner i have says "Style Pencil Liner" in the color "Ruby Kisses" its from a beauty store and it has a pencil sharpener cap which is very useful! I think it was under two bucks here is a picture of what the pencil looks like. Ignore the color shown

Hair Sisters.com

TY!
yes.gif