***I <3 Matrix***

hyperRealGurl

So my hair has been through hell and back, perm, color, been to lazy to get it trimmed. ( i did get it trimmed last week
smiles.gif

i have used so many different Pro lines and i think ive finally found the one for my hair.

Biolage SMOOTH shampoo and conditioner every other day.... and conditoning balm once a week

my hair is shiney now!!! Woot Woot

Yea dont mind the rolls this is my everyday lets clean house look... unless im throwing down tile from our house renovation then its a throw up in pony tail ... lol

on to pic of bling bling of the hair

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Damn...looks good!

What did I say about that salon?! Hair and make-up. It's all you girl
winks.gif

LOL
smiles.gif

user79

I liked their Biolage line for coloured hair, but ultimately I found the shampoo a little harsh and the conditioner not quite moisturizing enough, so I switched back to L'Oreal Professionel. The smell of the shampoo was honestly the best ever!!!

hyperRealGurl

Awww that sucks Juls..... i have been through so many lines for my hair literally.... pretty much u name it i tried it... im just glad i found something that works for my hair.

Have u ever tried K-Pac? by Joico? They have a wonder deep condtioning treatment line... you should really look into it, if ur looking for something to put moiture back into your hair.....

here is link for u to look at, just scroll down to the treatment section
https://www.vipsalon.com/productlist...FQVySgod8G2jaw