I <3 This Combo FOTD...

jdechant

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Hey Everybody!! Its been a while since my last FOTD..so I thought I would try a look with some of my new goodies...

FACE
Select Coverup in NW25
Hyper Real SPF 15 in NC400
Mineralize Skinfinsh/Natural in Medium Plus
Beauty Powder Blush in Stark Naked
Mineralize Skinfinish(Duo) in Dark/Natural in shimmer

Eyes
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Sweet Sienna Pigment
Teal Pigment
Shroom Eyeshadow (highlight)
Brun Eyeshadow (brows)
Raven Eye Kohl
Feline Eye Kohl
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara

LIPS
Dervish Lip Liner
Viva Glam V
See Thru Lipglass

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandragora
Looks good. Love the lips. How come Viva Glam V doesn't look like that on me?
greengrin.gif

Thanks!! Well I know that once I applied the C-Thru Lipglass, it did tone the color down a little bit..but honestly, Viva Glam V is very very close to my natural lip color..so I find it doesn't change my lips too much..

Shenanigans

Sweet Sienna and Teal is one of my favourite pigment combos! It looks fantastic on you. =)

ETA: Oh hai, Alberta, wooo! =P

banjobama

TOTALLY OT: but do you have a scar on your neck? If so I have the same one so we probably had the same surgery.

Now that I blurted that out, I wish I could wear teal like this! Teal looks horrid on me but yours looks fab.

cuddle x bear

really cute look. i like how there's just a little bit of the teal color with the rest being neutral. it's very wearable.

jdechant

Quote:
Sweet Sienna and Teal is one of my favourite pigment combos! It looks fantastic on you. =)

ETA: Oh hai, Alberta, wooo! =P

Lol...yay for Alberta!!

Quote:
TOTALLY OT: but do you have a scar on your neck? If so I have the same one so we probably had the same surgery.

Now that I blurted that out, I wish I could wear teal like this! Teal looks horrid on me but yours looks fab.

Lol...yah i got a nice sized scar on my neck from thyroid surgery from three and a half years ago..its quite a popular thing on this site, actually...glad i'm not alone!
smiles.gif

and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for everyone else's nice comments!!

juicygirl

this look is sooo gorgeous!!! i am starting to become addicted to your fotds!! and i too wish viva glam v would look like this on me...i am gonna try it out tomorrow with c-thru and see how it looks, yay!! i love your cheeks i wish you could do a tut on how to apply msf!!

..kels*

wow i LOVE this whole look jenna! you know i'm going to buy c-thru now, right? i can't believe how pretty it looks over top of Viva Glam V!

jdechant

^^lol...too funny..It was the neutral set that I got a smaller lipglass of it. You better believe that I'll be buying a bigger back up next...its been my new favorite lippy for the past few days..gives any look so much shine!! I love it!

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
^^lol...too funny..It was the neutral set that I got a smaller lipglass of it. You better believe that I'll be buying a bigger back up next...its been my new favorite lippy for the past few days..gives any look so much shine!! I love it!

agh i'm so strapped for MAC cash right now.. & i'm dying to get all of the little darlings!!! i'd at LEAST like to get the 2 pigment sets. message me on FB with all of the holiday hauling you did!
drools.gif

Latest posts