i already hav mac pinch o peach do i need nars amour?

anshu7

i have mac pinch o peach and i saw nars amour on a model a couple of days ago and fell in love with it.from the description i am guessing they r similar.so..do i need nars amour? r they similar??or can i save 25 bucks for something else?

Kuuipo

Only you can answer that one. Amour isn't peach however. Orgasm is peach, Gina is peach, but Amour is more of the rose family.

user79

Hm well I have Amour and it def has peach/coral pigmentation in it. On me it's quite similar to Nars Gilda only a bit less orange tinged. It doesn't look at all rosey...on the Nars website it's described as a peachy pink, which I think is a pretty accurate description.

Kuuipo

Sorry it looked like peach with more rose in it to me. You are right though, on the peachy orange spectrum Gilda (and Gina ) are more orange and peach. These are colours along with Orgasm I've never cared much for, they remind me of fake tans, bronzers,etc in terms of believability on the skin. Its the Perdis Effect-Orange People. Amour is much prettier because of the touch of rose (mine doesn't look too pink,I loathe pink more than orange as a general rule)

Latest posts