I am a total blush whore...

rrx2wm

Wow, that's quite a collection! They look so pretty all lined up together!
smiles.gif

BlairW.

Very nice collection!! The blushes on the picture in the square, white pan (not the last pucture, but the one above) from which brand are these?

geeko

The blushers in the square white pan are from a japanese brand called Gransenbon. Those blushers are pretty pigmented with shimmers (if u like shimmers u will like these) but unfortunately, they have dced those blushers and replaced with a new serie

Smf16

OMG!!! I am definitely jealous!! I have really been into blushes lately..collecting a lot but nothing like this...nice collection!
smiles.gif

Icecaramellatte

Love Love your collection!
heart.gif
heart.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I understand you love for blush. I have one of those 3 drawer storage containers for my makeup and my blush drawer is overflowing. I can't even close it!

Anyway, love all the pretty colors!

rhondavancouver

mac_blushaddict.gif

WOW - that's an amazing collection! You're set for life!
I like all the bright blushes... do you have both azalea and full fuchsia by mac? Which one do you prefer???
th_drool.gif

geeko

Yup, I have both azalea and full fuschia from MAC...

Hmmm... I like both equally. Hard for me to choose one though. >.< I'd say get both :p

elektra513

Looking at your pics, I was jumping up and down going "heck yah". I love blushes too. Your stash is awesome!! Thanks for sharing
smiles.gif
And I hope you eventually get more Nars blushes, because they are so great.

geeko

I hope to get more nARS too. But we don't have NARS here and NARS doesn't ship to my country.

So the only way i can get NARS is when i go overseas for holiday. THat explains why i have only 4 NARS blushers. Oh well..but at least i have the much raved about Orgasm from NARS :p

coppertone

This post is making me drool a little bit! You've also just helped make it my mission to find those Paul & Joe Disney blushes!