I am dying to see the lingerie collection!

jenjunsan

I've seen the couple pics of the pigments (I think from Son Risa) but I am dying to see all the promo stuff of the whole line. Anyone know when they'll be out or where I can find it?

72Cosmo

You and me both!! Lovely Lily looks fantastic!! I want to see the quad and HOPE that there aren't any lustres in it. I will have to order that because there isn't any federated store nearby that carries MAC. I hope petticoat is a cooler toned MSF.

jenjunsan

I'm hoping the same thing about the msf. Stereo Rose ended up being much warmer than I was hoping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
You and me both!! Lovely Lily looks fantastic!! I want to see the quad and HOPE that there aren't any lustres in it. I will have to order that because there isn't any federated store nearby that carries MAC. I hope petticoat is a cooler toned MSF.

leppy

Sorry to be anti your wishes but I really hope its a pale warm rose. Porcelain Pink is nice on me but a bit cooler/pinker than I'd like. The amber veining in petticoat gives me hope though!!

I'm really excited about this collection in general too, if the shades live up to my hopes (which rarely happens, our imagination is always better) then I'll be buying more from this collection than I have for any other before!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppy
Sorry to be anti your wishes but I really hope its a pale warm rose. Porcelain Pink is nice on me but a bit cooler/pinker than I'd like. The amber veining in petticoat gives me hope though!!

I'm really excited about this collection in general too, if the shades live up to my hopes (which rarely happens, our imagination is always better) then I'll be buying more from this collection than I have for any other before!

LOL!!! I'm with you. The collections never really are excactly what you hope. I agree with you and hope that Petticoat is a pale warm rose. Porcelain Pink is pretty but it is too cool for me. It has a weird kind of ice pink look on me.

Belladonnastrap

I too am anxious...I liked last years day after christmas collection (High Tea) better then I liked most of the other stuff put out. I think it might be the same this year...

Joke

I have to agree that this is the collection that sounds most promising to me!
I check Specktra every day/ hour hoping to see pics
smiles.gif

bluegrassbabe

A very nice MA at Macy's let me look thru her upcoming products book. I am very excited about the MSFs, the rest I want to see in person. I will buy pigments no matter what they are, because they are like crack to me, and I can't stop myself
smiles.gif
)

msthrope

it comes out dec 26, which i absolutely hate because of the boxing day sale madness you have to contend with (here in canada anyhow).

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
it comes out dec 26, which i absolutely hate because of the boxing day sale madness you have to contend with (here in canada anyhow).

Likewise, in Melb, Australia. People always end up getting crushed, lining up early and it makes the news. So sad. I thought I was obsessed.

Where did the pigment pics come from? Is there somewhere the rest of us can view them?

jenjunsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassbabe
A very nice MA at Macy's let me look thru her upcoming products book. I am very excited about the MSFs, the rest I want to see in person. I will buy pigments no matter what they are, because they are like crack to me, and I can't stop myself
smiles.gif
)

LOL....I am the same way! Got...to....have....pigments....

Britty

do you think lovely lily with be like kitchmas? i'm new to pigments and mac and just started by collection in oct
smiles.gif

Isis

Who cares about Christmas I'm waiting for the 26th!
tong.gif
I really am dying to catch this one before everything gets sold out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britty
do you think lovely lily with be like kitchmas? i'm new to pigments and mac and just started by collection in oct
smiles.gif

It kind of does look like it but maybe with a bit more lilac to it.

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjunsan
I'm hoping the same thing about the msf. Stereo Rose ended up being much warmer than I was hoping!

We may get our wish that petticoat is a cooler toned MSF!!! I was at the MAC store today and the MA told me petticoat was like pervette lipstick which is very cool toned. Porcelain Pink was so warmed toned on me I returned it.

talk2mesun

Lingerie Pigs :p

are there any pics of Goldenaire floating around? I saw Lovely Lily on SonRisa's page..are their any swatches of it? I can;t remember if I saw a swatch or not.