I am having a crappy day.

VogueInfection

ssad.gif

So right now, I'm in my computer class, so I thought I'd rant a little bit.
Last hour in my art class, me and my friends were talking about what kind of job we really wanted when we got a little older.
So, I was telling them about how I wanted to be a makeup artist, and that if I am really good at what I do, and I if I was to go freelance, that I can make quite a bit of money doing it.
And I was dead serious about it, because for three years, I've been reading everything I can find about being a makeup artist, and this is what I want to do with my life.
Well, only one of my friends took me serious.. but this other girl who I really can't stand, turns to her friend and in a kind of hush-hush voice she laughs and tells her about how I could never be a makeup artist because I can't do makeup good.
I do makeup really good.
So I was thinking well If your going to say something, and mean it not to be heard by the person your talking about, you need to not talk at a little bit above a roar.
So this just made my day, because now I feel that I really am not good enough, and that I'll never be able to be a makeup artist.

Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this.

Done.

*Luna*

Don't let anyone get you down or step in the way of your dreams. If it is really what you want then all you have to do is believe in yourself and you can make it happen. =)

Lissa

Sounds like jealousy maybe? Try not to let it get to you. You're probably better at makeup than she'll ever be, so she has to try and make you feel bad to make herself feel better

Moppit

People who make comments like that are either insecure about
themselves and/or jealous of you. Don't let their rude comments get in the way of your goal.

giz2000

Don't let some hater ruin your day...you do what you want with your life....hugs to you, hun.

medusalox

Don't listen! You can do whatever you choose to, and you can do it damn well, too. If anything, take criticism and negativity and just use it to fuel your fire and passion for your goals. I sympathize with ya, honey. I'm in college to become a police officer, and it's frustrating to hear so many people tell me that I can't do it because I'm a tiny girl who likes makeup.

Screw the haters, we can be whatever we damn well please!
greengrin.gif

Good luck!
thmbup.gif

kimmy

don't let that triflin bitch get in your way. seriously, people like that just irk me. you can have whatever career you want if you work hard enough at it, honey.
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

The best part..you really can't stand her anyway, so no big loss for you! Do what you love, love what you do
smiles.gif

saniyairshad

Judging from ur avatar, u r absolutely stunning...man who was that bitch?? dont let these fake ass people get u down...God u know people r so jealous in this world..if u wanna be a MUA, let people who u put MU on be a judge of that. I think you'd be a hella good MUA...Specktra girls are behind u a 100%...:thumbsup:

alaylam

Ditto with everyone else! She obviously needs to put down other people in order to make herself feel like a better person. Not only are you more beautiful on the outside - because of your FAB makeup - but you're a much more beautiful person inside than she'll ever be. If we let every negative comment deflate our dreams we'd never get anywhere. Keep up the awesome job and don't give up cuz some bitch needed to get her jollies at your expense. <3

Latest posts