I am in love with spring, easter, tropic... [pic heavy]

magi

Hi,

I have made some earings on weekend - tropical spring colors - and I needed a look that´s matching. So here it is. BUT: after looking on the pics, I detected that I forgot to make the brows
ssad.gif
. So it looks like there is something missing :-( Sorry for so many pics, but I take always some with and without flash and from two angles AND with different lid positions
rofl.gif
I would like to know, what do you think: which of them are not really important, so I dont need to show them :confused:

spring01.jpg

spring02.jpg

spring03.jpg

spring04.jpg

spring05.jpg

spring06.jpg

I have also made a new kind of description
lol.gif
I wanna try, if this is easier :-D All is MAC.

spring07.jpg

Also I tried my ne STEREO ROSE MSF and added some shade stick from ANNA SUI on cheak bones and brow bones.

mena22787

i love how glowy it is! i also like the little paint eye map thingy to show where you put everything
thmbup.gif

magi

Thank you girls :-D I feel so spring(y) at the moment. OK, it´s a bit dark and rainy today, but this year a am looking forward for easter so much - don´t know why. It was a loooong grey year 2006 and now, finally it starts to be brighter and sunny :-D

sharyn

aaaw, that is so sweet of you to try and describe things instead of just listing products...!! I really like the shape you did with the eyeliner - very creative! Thank you for sharing!!