I am in love with these stilettos because...

Rockette13

...the heel looks like a tube of lipstick!

shoes-boots-minimy-02blackpu_1.jpg

Found them here.

I have no idea if that was intentional or not, but I'm getting a pair regardless. Lol. <3

Megnolia

Oh my gosh~
I can just imagine someone being like "Hey, looks like you dropped your lipsti-- wait a second.."

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLilith
I'll be the unpopular one here... i don't like them

Me neither...shape of the heel just looks weird :s

Veela

LOVE! I so wish I could wear stilettos. I'm super tall, though, and too klutzy. sniff
ssad.gif
. I'm always so envious when I see girls walking around in these monster heels and I wish I could pull it off too!

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veela
LOVE! I so wish I could wear stilettos. I'm super tall, though, and too klutzy. sniff
ssad.gif
. I'm always so envious when I see girls walking around in these monster heels and I wish I could pull it off too!

Being tall doesn't mean you can't wear them! I think tall women in high heels look super sexy...very statuesque
yes.gif

I'm only 5' so kind of NEED heels lol

Veela

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.a.t
Being tall doesn't mean you can't wear them! I think tall women in high heels look super sexy...very statuesque
yes.gif

I'm only 5' so kind of NEED heels lol

Only if you CAN walk in them! I would fall right on my face.
th_LMAO.gif
Actually, I did try on a pair of super cute heels the other day and I wanted to get them, but then I looked over at my 2 yr old and imagined walking around in them and having to carry her. I might just get a pair for special (kid-free) occasions, though. And if I fall on my face, I'll let you know! LOL

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veela
Only if you CAN walk in them! I would fall right on my face.
th_LMAO.gif
Actually, I did try on a pair of super cute heels the other day and I wanted to get them, but then I looked over at my 2 yr old and imagined walking around in them and having to carry her. I might just get a pair for special (kid-free) occasions, though. And if I fall on my face, I'll let you know! LOL

th_LMAO.gif

Well it's all about practice
smiles.gif
Just wear them around the house until you no longer fall on your face lol

Latest posts