I am looking to buy more Chanel, what are other must haves? Thanks!

ButterflyDior77

I am NC20 skin tone, green eyes, dark brown hair with a hint of red hue (My hair is colored, but I'm naturally dark brown).

Chanel Products I own:

Blush:
JC in Rose Petale
Tweed in Corail

Eyeshadow :
Silky eyeshadow duo in 77 Cristal-Dusk
Les 4 Ombres in Tentation Cuivree

Lipsticks:
Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle, Chintz
Rouge Allure in Genial, Coquette, Passion, Frivole
Rouge Allure Laque in Phoenix
Hydrabase lipstick in Fantastic Plum

Mat Lumiere in 0.5 (which is a shade or so too light on me and too pink).

I guess I am either looking for more JC blushes that are really good, maybe lipstick colors (Opened to any pinks but blue-pink, milky pink , super nudes, and orange-reds).

Also I was thinking about the Pink or Rose tweed blush, but haven't seen good swatches on them, so I'm undecided.
On my cheeks I like pink-peach, Pink-corals, or warmer pinks without brown tones.

Would Bronze Universel (Cream) or whatever it is called now be nice on my skintone?

Thanks!
Jen

purrtykitty

I would suggest Rose Petale and Mocha JC's. Those are two of my favorites and most used. I'm a bit paler than you, but with similar coloring, so I think those would work great for you.

ButterflyDior77

Thanks! I will look up Mocha.

I have Rose Petale blush and it is rather beautiful.

Anyone know if Tweed Rose is similar or too similar to rose petale?

And if Espeigle or Tweed Pink would show up on my light skin?

Monsy

JC rose orchid is a must have! i am also nc20 and whenever i wear it i get tons of compliments

MzzRach

One of my all time fave Chanel products is JC blush in Tempting Beige - it's such a beautiful neutral, gives a soft glow. Also great brushed into the crease of the eye to add a little colour.

I also love Glossimer in Spark.

Monsy

http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/114975/chanel-joues-contraste-blushes/90 I already posted here pics of orchid rose and mocha

ButterflyDior77

Orchid Rose is so pretty, mocha as well!

I will have to go try these on at a Chanel counter soon!

Thanks for the link!

smoohead

I love the "Giggle" glossimer. Nice neutral, every day cream. Not sure if it's permanent or not, but if you can get your hands on it, do so.

Winthrop44

I second Orchid Rose JC (US version) and also suggest you check out Wild Rose glossimer. It's more pigmented than alot of glossimers and very pretty. Also the Euro version of Rose Dust JC is a pretty mauve. The US version has more brown in it.

Latest posts