I am not sure this is the right forum. Eyebrow threading ??

s0xjuicy

I love threading!
It's the only way I clean up my eyebrows.
I go to this Indian place and pay $2, it's quick, maybe 2-5 minutes, and it's VERY precise. I would def. recommend trying it out.
It doesn't hurt that bad either, like someone else said, it's like high-speed tweezing.

BubbleWrap

I love threading! for some reason it hardly hurts at all for me (much less than tweezing) and it is so precise and cheap! I pay about £2 for it and then I just keep tweezing any super stray hairs that grow... and then Im basically under control for ages! Sometimes mine need a trim but they do that there. Apparently waxing also takes off a layer of skin so you are better off threading which will damage your skin less and age it less with the less damage. Which will also stop it hurting as much. Younger skin hurts the least because when you are older, skin loses it's elasticity and then some hairs can snag more than on tighter skin.

I <3 THREADING!

kjaneb

I love threading too. I have rather sensitive skin and always seem to react strangely to wax. It doesn't hurt much, but I find if the hair get caught up in the threads it can hurt like hell. Saying that it's easy to do yourself too. I used to tidy up my old housemates brows for him :p

ashariel

I've been threading my brows for just over four years now. It's precise, pretty fast, and it doesn't anger my skin as much as wax did. Plus, I can get my brows done in shorter intervals because the woman I go to can grab new growth closer to the skin than wax could. My threader also takes care of the girl 'stache without leaving a tell-tale red upper lip. I'll never go back to waxing.

Latest posts