I am VERY impressed!!

rachybloom

This is just a little rave for Sephora and their customer service.. just in case any of you were considered with any of their policies.. but mainly I'm just absolutely impressed by how well they treat they customers!!

I had ordered the Smashbox Photo Finish Light (about 30 bux) and YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick (another 30 bux) during their Friends and Family Sale.. I felt a little guilty buying a 30 dollar lipstick but I justified it with their 20% of sale because I wanted it so bad.. I received my package yesterday and when I opened it the primer was in their but.. my lipstick wasn't
thmbdn.gif
Instead, there was a Clinique blush and a Benefit blush. I was slightly upset.. I didn't want to have to pay for return shipping and the entire hassle of it all just seemed like another thing I had to take care of. So I just decided to say "WHATEVER." and just keep the blushes and just find another rainy day to buy the lipstick that I had coveted so badly.

About two hours later, I received a voicemail from Sephora. They told me to call them back and when I did, the operator apologized multiple times for the mistake and for any inconvenience I had caused. I thought it was a little silly.. it was just lipstick and even though I was upset by their mistake, it wasn't really a big deal to me. So, anyways the woman who was helping me ended up sending the YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick by express mail for free for me AND I get to keep the blushes as a "gift". So they gave me like $40-$50 dollars worth of blush for free, are sending me the lipstick I originally wanted so badly, and sending it by express mail for free. I LOVE SEPHORA
smiles.gif

mizuki~

Wow that's really awesome! Something happened similar to my friend with MAC and she got to keep all the mistaken items too. My Sephora package comes in today and I sure hope they screwed up my shit LOL
th_DANCE.gif

jdechant

YAY! Thats really impressive customer service!

*Note to self: Shop from Sephora ONLINE to receive superior service*
smiles.gif