I bought these shoes..

MxAxC-_ATTACK

At Target, ( I have bad bad bad problem of buying shoes even though I don't "need" to)

anyway, I don't know what to wear them with, any suggestions?

51GAdKfAwXL_SS260_.jpg

lara

Blouse with a pussy-bow collar, black high-waisted pencil skirt, opaque black stockings or sheer black stockings with backseams.

sweetangelkiss

A friend of mine started wearing sheer/opaque knee high socks with a very loose tank top as a dress these shoes would look hot with that outfit. I can see your in the US and you're in fall right now so I'm not sure if that would work but defiently in summer.

Rock those shoes. Just be crazy!

TISH1124

I have similiar shoes and I wear them with slacks, jeans, skirts...pretty much anything...Dress them up or down!

Kitface

Damn, those are cute!

I'd go with tights and cute (more elegant/preppy) skirts/dresses. Like on Gossip Girl.

kimmy

you got those at target? holy shit..i was just there, i should have looked at the shoes...those are way cute!

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
I'd wear them with black skinny jeans, a loose top and a leather jacket or a blazer.

hell yes. so would I.

Esme

Those are really really cute!! (Runs off to Target to shoe shop.)

I would wear those with black stockings, a b/w tweed pencil skirt and a black top with short puff sleeves. (I mean that is an outfit I have that I would wear them with.) I also think black skinny jeans and a cute top would go with.

safi

those shoes are really cute...i've been looking for something like that...i would wear them with a pencil skirt or a sweater dress with opaque tights

User93

They are soo cute! I want some like that! I seconmd skinny jeans, You can use like black skinny jeans with a loose top, or classic blue skinny jeans + white shirt, or black jeans, white shirt and that little jeans jacket! These shoes rock!