I can’t believe I went out in this snow storm haul.

Odette

The weather in Toronto is really bad right now but I risked life and limb and decided to go out.
Here’s what I got, from left to right.

Attachment 4963

1st row: Pro blush palette, devil blush, sweet as coca blush, smashbox photo finish primer, pro e/s palette, retrospeck e/s, satin taupe e/s, passionate e/s and arena e/s.

2nd row: samples - reflects red, reflects transparent teal, true chartreuse, landscape green, teal, reflects turquatic, steel blue, nocturnal plum

3rd row: samples – fuchsia, reflects very pink, Fafi rollickin p/p, Fafi fashion frenzy blush

The MA forgot to ring up the Fafi Eyes 2 quad. I’ll be going back for that.

Now to go and play *rubs hands gleefully*

Lip_gloss_whore

Great Haul!!!!! Enjoy your new goodies!!!
th_DANCE.gif

newagetomatoz

Fabulous hauling!!!! You're making me want to plan a road trip to Toronto just to visit the PRO store there! LOL Enjoy your new presents that are so worth braving the snow storm!!

astronaut

Dangerous haul! lol. It's so great that they are so generous with the samples though! I'm so jealous. Wish the MAC store here was like that!

girlstar

I love the Pro Store in Toronto, the Ma's there are so helpful and nice!!

The things we do for our MAC, eh? I have been hearing from my family about how bad the weather is there.. maybe it's enough to make today a snow day then you can stay home and play with your MAC
winks.gif