I can't stand this crap

macface

Me and my fiance live in a apartment duplex we live in the bottom with our daugther and his older sister lives on top with her boyfriend and their son.His sister has a really bad attitude that she thinks she could boss everybody around.My problem is that everytime she has her little BBQs she always using all my stuff like dishes my kitchen table and chairs.That really bothers me can't she buy herself patio furniture or used her stuff.Last week she had another BBQ so she seen me and my fiance where leaving so she goes ahead and ask for the key to our place.I told my fiance you better say no.She had a huge fit later that we went rite aid at night and when we came back she called our place downstairs yelling like crazy bitch that we were making lots of noise.Im wasn't trying to be mean I was just tired of the fact that took avanage just because her brother lives downstairs its my place too.Now she hates me and doesn't talk to me at all.I just think she can not take no for an answer what do you think?

wolfsong

Relationships work both ways, and she should be grown up enough to be aware of this. Have you spoken about your feelings to her? Maybe calmly talking together (just you and her) would help clear the air - as long as it doesnt turn into a screaming match! I have a sister that cant accept any idea that is against hers, with some people you just cant win...
Maybe come to a compromise - does she/can she help babysit or something if you let her borrow equipment when she cooks? Do you ever join in with the BBQ's? (She brings the food, you bring the equip?)

Being the oldest she probably is used to having her own way on a lot of things, maybe she doesnt realise the effect it can have on others? Or maybe she does and shes a royal bitch? Lol... Families eh?

user79

It's your place, you can do what you want there, and don't lend out your stuff anymore. She will have to get over it.

Beauty Mark

I'd talk to her about it. Say that you need your stuff and how cumbersome it is to keep loaning it to her. Ask her to respect your privacy and home, as you do with hers.

Latest posts